RSS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Work front cross timings I head home

Posted on Monday, 24th May 2010

Note: If you type OCD as I may want to check out this link-that could be addictive! For the rest of you, I think this is more than just entertainment, computer games. I'm always searching for ways to help my students improve their front cross timing.  Here is a game that you can do right away!Is this horse jumping game where if you send your horse over jump too early or late it crashes! Good one I think (small Tip that you control the speed of horse with forward or back arrow on your keyboard).

http://www.horsegamers.com/jumporama2

And if you r-e-a-l-l-y are serious about improving your front cross timing will want to own, "building Ebook fundraiser Team."Greg Derrett has a great series of articles, which focused on just that Today is the last day ... you get the "welcome."So if you don't have your copy yet, do so before midnight tonight!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment