RSS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Basic principles of rear

Published by Fanny in agility and Videos.Tags on 22 January 2010: service combinations.

Squid is doing well, but I let it rest for a while to ensure that it is not falling ill again. It is still eat all other hours, and I use that as an opportunity to train some much needed skills (watching on TV winter sports). One of them is understanding rear crosses. It is not difficult to teach the dog to turn his head when you cross behind, the challenge is getting the pulse-controlled. The only thing that should cause this tower head, is when I cross his path. If it becomes its head before that crossed his path (because I am closing on him or moving my arms and it expects a cross back), which would be a motion, and I don't want to encourage that.I love that I can do the training agility in front of the TV and know that it will have a great understanding once we try back crosses on the sauts.Voici a short extract from a session today:

1 Reply to this address EntryTrackback of "" flow
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment