RSS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Dogs like computers?

Posted on 22 may, 2010
Establishes a shelter dog grooming Dog, Dog humor, Dog smile

I love to watch My antics dogs after bath time! If given the chance, most dogs will roll around and frolic after their bathroom. Although it appears to feel great and makes a dance of joy, My guess is they are trying to get back on their stink!

Here is a melody, my little Yorkie, after bath. She always made me smile.I would like to think that I am smiling.

Relevant PostsUpdate diamond courage (28 April 2010) in Ruff! (25 April, 2010, "Get Rid of this Dog (20 April 2010) is officially 6 season! (15 April, 2010 table death for dogs (05 April 2010) leave reply

Name (required)

Mail will not be published) (required)

Web site

XHTML: you can use these tags:
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment