RSS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

For those WHO have been access ...

Posted on Tuesday, 27th April 2010

  I took the last weekend and going through some old video tapes.  Many of you, that you have read was a success, Shaping Buzzy perform when he was in his teens. I was unable to find the ones I wanted (where he won the Championship), but I think that I found enough to give a good representation of who he was.The clips are at least ten years old. one is actually since 1998, I think.

Things that me smile, how I put together included Buzzy at the beginning of the line. Particularly in his later years (here is a clip from 2001 in here).Buzzy always mixed criteria.So WE start line criteria for included that he is not able to grasp grass. interpretation of this was the Buzz, "I could not grasp grasses while da mama is observation."Knew exactly where my peripheral vision ended because, although I never saw him do it more often than not, when turned on him from the start line him spewing grass from his mouth!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment